Just bought a new 700W, but I still want to use my 650 as well. I would like to be able to Sync both, as well as some older models, with Outlook. I have never had a problem Syncing multiple Palms with Outlook in the past, but the 700W has been a problem since the beginning. Help!!

The original 700W install was a disaster. First I had to upgrade from Outlook 2000 to 2002. It worked fine for about 2 hours and then just suddenly disintegrated. It took a day and a lot of tech support to finally get Outlook 2002 to work. I had to create a new Outlook Profile and to this day my old original one will not work. I finally got everything to work with Outlook, both 650 and 700, and then two days later the 650 stopped the Outlook Sync and I can't get it to work at all. The 700W continues to work and Sync fine.

Palm told me that the Palm OS and the Windows OS must have different Outlook Profiles and the only way to change the Palm profile it is looking for, is to do a hard reset. I am not anxious to do that. Also I was successful in changing the Outlook profile it looks at before, but now I can't do it. Confusing!! Even more confusing is the error message that I get tells me how to change the Outlook Profile it is looking for, but when I go to do it, it will not let me. Also, there seems to be very little information available about this. Can someone point me in the right direction??