1.    #1  
    Anyone tried Intellisync with the Treo 700? ActiveSync has so many annoying problems and it doesn't have certain obvious features (like one-way synching or confirm changes). Was wondering if Intellsync was much better.
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    The current version of Intellisync does not work... also it relies on ActiveSync to work and if that isn't working even a fixed Intellisync will not.

Actually, I am very disappointed with Intellisync and their move to no longer support Intellisync except through web-based support. My issue is that it has been over 2 weeks since I emailed them and I have yet to get a response to my query (prompted again at 1 week) about why the latest version of Intellisync does not work with ActiveSync 4.1 and the Treo 700w.

My main employer uses Groupwise 6.x and Intellisync has been the only working solution for Windows Mobile / Pocket PC and Palm OS syncs...
    But isn't Verizon Wireless Sync actually Intellisync? It's pre-installed on the 700, and working fine for me.
    Different application... We have been using Intellisyncfor 5-6 years as desktop integration of ActiveSync with our Groupwise 6.5 build. It "sits" between ActiveSync and the Groupwise client making the translations in contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, email. The most current version does not work with AS 4.1 and hence the 700w. Slighlty different versions also work with Palm OS and BlackBerry devices.

I have no clue what app the wireless sync is based on... it may be a different version of Pumatech's Intellisync product with different features.
    Quote Originally Posted by cognetic
    The current version of Intellisync does not work... also it relies on ActiveSync to work and if that isn't working even a fixed Intellisync will not.

Actually, I am very disappointed with Intellisync and their move to no longer support Intellisync except through web-based support. My issue is that it has been over 2 weeks since I emailed them and I have yet to get a response to my query (prompted again at 1 week) about why the latest version of Intellisync does not work with ActiveSync 4.1 and the Treo 700w.

My main employer uses Groupwise 6.x and Intellisync has been the only working solution for Windows Mobile / Pocket PC and Palm OS syncs...
    Is there any program compatible with 700w and Groupwise 7?