1.    #1  
    I have a Draft Text Message saved and everytime I go into that folder in OL it just hangs there and also slows down the entire device to a crawl. The only way out is to reset it. Any thoughts? I suppose I am lucky as I seem to have gotten everything else worked out. But this annoys me, Big Time!
    Check to see how many things you have running in the background. Go to settings, then memory, then check running programs. If there are many things running, this will cause lockup issues.

Good Luck!
    Delete the item - it is probably corrupted in your PST file on the PC/Exchange server. Best to delete it on the PC if you can see it there.
    no I get the same damn thing..it is not on the Exchange Server...but with Simple Text Messaging ( phone to phone ) ..I have like 5 messages in drafts that I cannot see to even delete...my phone requires a reboot or a END Test Messaging Task whenever I attempt it. I now know that I am not the only one...
    I've been searching for the answer to this same problem. Everything works great...except..when I try to go to draft txt to delete the three that were accidently saved there, it locks up. I'll keep searching but....anyone w some experience with this??
    I had the same problem. Ended up having to do a HARD reset to clear it up.
    You could connect via active sync and see if this will repair the mailbox folders on the phone.

I have never tried it, but I believe the pocket outlook integration with SMS should give you a dbx file for SMS, MMS, and an additional one for each pocket outlook account you add.

http://www.mail-repair.com/
    If it works, please report back. The only resolution for any Poutlook mailbox corruption offered by MS is a hard reset. The irritating part is that all of your saved text messages are unrecoverable.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    happened to me yesterday.. i backed everything up on my memory card and hard reset the phone.. it sucked
    - Treo 700w