1.    #1  
    I first want to say what a great help this forum has been for me (with both the 650 and now the 700w). I have had the 700w for approx. 3 weeks and love it.
    One puzzling issue is that more times than not, when I receive a call (or even call out) when it comes to ending the call I glance at the screen and my setting screen for clock and alarm is up. No idea why. Thought I'd see if anyone else was experiencing this freaky action...
    Thank you
    I had the same problem, most likely your ear is accidentally hitting the date line on the screen, which will cause the Clock&Alarm app to open. Easiest fix is to go to Settings | Keyguard and check the option to "disable screen while on call in Today screen".
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by greendrinks
    I had the same problem, most likely your ear is accidentally hitting the date line on the screen, which will cause the Clock&Alarm app to open. Easiest fix is to go to Settings | Keyguard and check the option to "disable screen while on call in Today screen".
    thanks. I'll try.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by greendrinks

I think this is a bug.
    Even after disabling the screen while in call in Today screen is set,
    sometimes (not everytime) after a phonecall, the Clock&Alarm Settings
    STILL shows up... Just an annoyance, but it would be nice to find a fix.
    does the same thing to me......pain in the a**
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I am still puzzled by this exact same problem, every blue moon the clock and alarm screen popup and I have not figured out how to disable or replicate the problem.

Any help out would be greatly appreciated.
    This started happening to me after I went to Hawaii on vacation, so I thought I'd give this thread a little bump. It stopped when I disabled the screen. I do think it's a bug though as (1) I tested it by putting my ear to the phone several times when not on a call and nothing happened and (2) there's no way my ear accidentally hit the clock icon every time I spoke on the phone.
    I had the same problem, but it has stopped since I disabled the screen. I do have large ears...bad combo..
    removed the date item from the today screen...problem gone.

EricE
    EricE
    Treo 700wx
    Mine selects a program at random to show when I am ending a call. Usually a program that I've recently used. Sometimes it is the alarm screen. Sometimes a game. Sometimes Excel. Sometimes it doesn't do it.