1.    #1  
    how often do you guys get this? when checking my gmail its almost a 30% chance that i get this error. seems way to high to me.
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    I get that all the time too whats up with that?
    Has it always been that way or did it start acting up in the last day or so?
    Its when you have the EV in a box with no arrows. Sometimes you can force a connect when the phone is in that mode, but often you cant.. you have to wait it out.
    I have gotten this message a lot more in the past two days. (I have not been able to connect so far this morning!) And maybe I was naive - somehow I thought that if EVDO was not available the old 1X would kick in - I guess that was stupid on my part. When I have ISP problems on my laptop I have someone to call to find out if they are having server problems. Is there a customer number to call for the Verizon server?
    Since I was just complaining - I have to confess my stupidity - I just discovered that somehow my phone got turned off - no wonder I could not get connected! I gather the phone turns itself off if the battery gets low. Live and learn.