1.    #1  
    Anyone getting this to work? I found a couple of older threads but it didn't look current.

I have contivity installed on my laptop and it works fine on everything with the exception of PDANet.
    Works fine for me. I had 600kbps/sec today!
  3.    #3  
    When I get to the banner screen it seems to disconnect at the banner screen. Also, at this time my device loses connection with my pc.

Any suggestions?
    I'm just guessing, but this may be a carrier-dependent issue. Some VPNs require a real IP address, and T-Mobile, for example, offers data plans with and without VPN support. I think I've heard anecdotally that Cingular's MEdiaNet does not support VPN (maybe their PDA plan does); don't know about any of the other carriers.
    I don't suppose anyone has gotten any updates on this? I've also been having the same issue with my VPN @ work. Everything is good until it goes to download the banner and then I lose the VPN connection. I don't think it's a carrier issue; I've never had an issue connecting with VZW when I was using the XV6600 and after transitioning over to the Treo, I reactivated my XV6600 for kicks and it worked fine. Switched back to the Treo and the problem resumed.