1.    #1  
    I am trying to setup PUSH email for my device. However, it says that the program is installed on my computer. I do not see the redirector anywhere installed on my computer and can not find out where to download it. I installed it on my Treo, but can not get it to work on my PC so that it can redierect or PUSH my e-mail to my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    That option only works if you are using MS Exchange. The actual push occurs from the WS server that Verizon uses if you have a pop3 account. I think there is a way to set it up without Exchange (reading somewhere about that) but in order for it to work, you have to leave you PC on all the time and Outlook open.
  3.    #3  
    So if I don't use exchange what can I do? I don't have a problem leaving my computer on all the time, I just need the software to push it. It says it is already installed, but I can't find it anywhere.
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    If you are using a pop3 account you can go into the Wireless Sync website and change your options there. The way it works, is that when you sync you Treo with your PC it also updates the info on the WS site where all your email, contacts, notes etc are. If you have a pop server setup on the WS site your mail also gets sent to the WS server and depending on the interval you have set, pushes (actually Treo pulls) your email. And if you have made any changes in your Treo when it does the wireless sync, it will sync those to the WS server. Clear as mud?