Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Has anyone successfully installed SpashID onto their 700w? I can load the program on both 700w and desktop, but cannot get them to sync up together, even with the same passwords....
    I had this same issue (basically, there was no checkbox next to SplashID in the sync setting in activesync). I ended up using the Smartphone version (instead of the pocketPC version), and it works fine. Not sure if there are client differences between the two versions.
    I have mine working perfectly. I am using the PPC version 3.32.
    I was able to get it working with the smartphone version, although it still has issues. The biggest problem is that you effectively cannot enter or edit data from the 700w. The edit screen comes up, but it doesn't scroll. I reported this to SplashData and they told me they are aware of the problem and are working on a fix, but provided no ETA.

I also had numerous sync issues. It originally created duplicate entries for many (but not all) entries (I was moving over from the PalmOS version). I cleaned that up, and then ActiveSync began saying there were a large number of "unresolved items". I finally cleared out all records on both the desktop and the device, and it still said 2 unresoved items. I reloaded the records on the desktop and just live with the unresolved message for now. SplashData's has since told me that if I remove password protection on both sides everything would be OK. Haven't tried that yet.
    CharlieR, are these smartphone version-related issues or ppc? I have the ppc version installed and I can edit all fields on my 700W including the note field. When I sync, I get no errors. Am I just the lucky one?
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseNYC
    CharlieR, are these smartphone version-related issues or ppc? I have the ppc version installed and I can edit all fields on my 700W including the note field. When I sync, I get no errors. Am I just the lucky one?
    No, Ver 3.32 works fine for me.

Frank
    Cool, I'm not crazy then. Well maybe a little.
    I had it running fine, but I moved on to FlexWallet, more options and more of what I needed.
    hey, we released SplashID 3.4 for Windows Mobile 5 about 2 months ago. This should sort you Treo 700w users out. But first you need to uninstall 3.32 completely.

then install SplashID 3.4:

Dowload SplashID 3.4 Installer

Please contact us if you have any problems:

Support

--Justin
    SplashData