Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Who needs the ability to type one handed while driving when you have iguidance gps going all the time?
    Sounds like a Mac vs. PC war in here!!

There is a 6700 dedicated site. Its www.ppc6700users.com . Not much on there, but it IS a dedicated site.

For what its worth, I'm a guy with a blackberry and a Razr. When the Treo 700w and XV6700 came onto Verizon, I furiously looked for all the information I could get. I read these forums, HoFo, PDAPhoneHome, et. al., ad nauseum.

I think it's very useful to find information relative to former users of a device and their new choices. How else are we to compare when we have no background data, as I didn't? We NEED to hear from folks that switched, or didn't.

Regardless of Mac vs. PC or Palm vs WM5, we should all be searching for the best device for our needs, not fighting about why someone with a 6700 is posting in a 700w forum. He's giving us his reason, as a former Palm user of why he picked a non-Palm device over the 700w. I think it's relevant.

And I thank him for it! Personally, I dumped the 6700 and I will more than likely snag a Treo.

Call me lame, but Palm was not an option until now as far as i know. I needed to function within a major publicly traded company that ONLY supported Windows Products and Windows Exchange! I'm happy that I can FINALLY get a Palm PDA Phone now!
    Dgoodisi sends the following farewell message to our messageboard:
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    ppc6700users.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolikul
    Sounds like a Mac vs. PC war in here!!

There is a 6700 dedicated site. Its www.ppc6700users.com . Not much on there, but it IS a dedicated site.

For what its worth, I'm a guy with a blackberry and a Razr. When the Treo 700w and XV6700 came onto Verizon, I furiously looked for all the information I could get. I read these forums, HoFo, PDAPhoneHome, et. al., ad nauseum.

I think it's very useful to find information relative to former users of a device and their new choices. How else are we to compare when we have no background data, as I didn't? We NEED to hear from folks that switched, or didn't.

Regardless of Mac vs. PC or Palm vs WM5, we should all be searching for the best device for our needs, not fighting about why someone with a 6700 is posting in a 700w forum. He's giving us his reason, as a former Palm user of why he picked a non-Palm device over the 700w. I think it's relevant.

And I thank him for it! Personally, I dumped the 6700 and I will more than likely snag a Treo.

Call me lame, but Palm was not an option until now as far as i know. I needed to function within a major publicly traded company that ONLY supported Windows Products and Windows Exchange! I'm happy that I can FINALLY get a Palm PDA Phone now!
    These are all good points. I just want the best phone for me...I try not to rule out anything (well, ok, I am kind of stuck to Sprint).
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123