Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    With the 650, we used to be able to send contact information via Bluetooth. From what I've seen so far on the 700w, the only means to transmit a contact's information is via Beaming (IR). Is there any way to transmit over Bluetooth ?
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    as per the subject, I tested with my 650, and was able to send a contact via bluetooth to the 700w. Are there any Outlook addins/replacements that will support sending contacts via bluetooth ?
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jpezzella
    With the 650, we used to be able to send contact information via Bluetooth. From what I've seen so far on the 700w, the only means to transmit a contact's information is via Beaming (IR). Is there any way to transmit over Bluetooth ?
    You can send over Bluetooth as well. Just highlight the contact you want to send, hit the menu button and select "beam contact". If there are any discoverable bluetooth devices within range, they will show up on the next screen with a "tap to send" option. You can send notes, pics, docs, etc. using the same method. This is great for bluejacking!
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Thanks for the reply - I'll try it tonight (when I get home to my 650)

Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd
    You can send over Bluetooth as well. Just highlight the contact you want to send, hit the menu button and select "beam contact". If there are any discoverable bluetooth devices within range, they will show up on the next screen with a "tap to send" option. You can send notes, pics, docs, etc. using the same method. This is great for bluejacking!