Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Does the 700W have a call log to view any missed calls and allow you to review past calls etc. If not is there a program that I can that will to that. Sometimes I don't have my phone with me and miss calls and need to call that person back.
    Yes. Hit the green phone button and scroll up once to the call log.
    If you hit the rt menu button then filter, you can sort by all, missed, outgoing, incoming, caller, or data log
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Thanks for the info, how do you clear the call log?
    You DON'T clear that log, which has been a complaint among a few of us. You can clear the call log (press green button, see clear log) but it will maintain that short list that you see when you press the green button.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by davidlw
    Thanks for the info, how do you clear the call log?
    Yes you can clear the CALL LOG…. Delete all calls from the menu, that is what I do.
    Sprint Kyocera QCP 6035 -> T-Mobile Motorola V600 -> T-Mobile PocketPC -> T-Mobile HP6315 -> T-Mobile BlackBerry 7100t -> T-Mobile Treo 600 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> Verizon Treo 650 -> Treo700w -> Treo 700wx/Treo700p -> BlackBerry 8830
    You are clearing the official call log, yes but you are NOT clearing that "mini" log which is maintained in the list when you press the green button. The shortest period for getting rid of that is to "delete calls older than 1 week".

Now, if you have found a way to delete that, please share.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by mrjerome
    Yes you can clear the CALL LOG…. Delete all calls from the menu, that is what I do.