Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I had been surfing the web, and text messaging last night, when I noticed that I somehow had 3 'Draft' text messages in Pocket Outlook. When I tried to select the Drafts folder, Outlook would lock up. I couldn't find anyway to recover, the task manager let me kill the hung Outlook task, but there was no way (that I could find) to delete those 3 draft text messages. I tried creating a 4th, (ok, I was grasping for straws by this time), and while I could create and send (and save new draft) text messages, I couldn't access the Drafts folder without hanging outlook. So.... I did a hard reset. Luckily I have my PIM data on Verizon's Wireless sync - so the restore was fairly easy.
    Last edited by jpezzella; 02/03/2006 at 06:22 PM. Reason: correct a misspelling.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I've got a text message in my drafts folder, when i click on the drafts folder - pocket outlook locks up. Calling Verizon Tech Support - lets see how much of a help they can be.
    This problem is not restricted to 700w or WM5 devices. It also happens with other folders (e.g. sent). It happened with some regularity on my XV6600. The only solution is to hard reset or ignore the folder until you are ready to do a hard reset. I did the latter on my XV6600 3-4 times in a year.

I hope it doesn't happen on my 700w any time soon.