1.    #1  
    HI,
    Has anyone else noticed that the 4-way buttons on the phone are "less sensitive" after a couple of weeks of use? It seems i have to push the "down" key pretty hard for it to respond.. Much harder than when i first received the device.. Its only on that one key.. Its sounds stupid but its pretty aggravating when you push the button and nothing happens - so you have to push it again HARD... Anyone else?
    I'd replace it.
  3.    #3  
    I hate to be so picky about something so small but.... It is kind of aggravating.. I'm just worried that if i replace it - sure enough there will be something about the new one that screws up too..
    I've noticed the same thing, but right from the start. Do we have 30 days to replace for the same device (replace for a new one, not a refurbished)? My 15 days are over. Thanks.
    If you bought from Palm, and not VZN, you have 30 days.
    I run into this with the 'E' key but I think that they way the Treo is situated in my hand, I'm just not pushing down hard enough.
  7.    #7  
    What if you bought from VZW? I got mine at a Circuit City..
    I have been told different things from different Verizon employees. Customer service (611) told me I only have 15 days, but the in store Customer Service rep told me 30 days if I exchange for the same device. I am not sure which one is true.