Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    Im read something the other night in an rss on my treo about the K-Jam (or something like that) being hacked to allow voice command over bluetooth. Supposedly, the hack will work with the 700 and 6700, but I havent heard anyone talk about it on any forum.

Does this type of thing seem plausible?
    i have the 6700 and voice command works over my bluetooth headset with no hack at all.

should work on the 700w too. try pushing the bluetooth headset button and then the voice button.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    I think I love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stihl
    Im read something the other night in an rss on my treo about the K-Jam (or something like that) being hacked to allow voice command over bluetooth. Supposedly, the hack will work with the 700 and 6700, but I havent heard anyone talk about it on any forum.

Does this type of thing seem plausible?

Stihl,

Did this work for you? I can't find the sddialer.exe in my windows directory...did I miss something?
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    I actually haven't done it yet. I don't even have a bluetooth headset (yet).

I just want to find out if its working for anyone yet and which headsets it works for or doesnt work for. I don't mind not having a bluetooth headset, but oftentimes I feel id'be easier tojust press a button and have the call go through to a headset while at work.
    So does this actually work for us Treo owners?
    In a word, no. this has been covered and tested to death in another thread.