Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    I just noticed this rebate on Treocentrals store: (see below)

Has this been up all month, and I missed it, or is this new?

-----

Offer valid on new activations January 1, 2006 through January 31, 2006.

$150 Voice & Data Bonus Rebate

For a limited time, receive a $150 Voice & Data Rebate when you order service on-line from this website, purchase a Treo and activate a Verizon voice plan $39.99 and higher with a PDA/Smartphone Unlimited feature $34.99 or higher. Offer not valid for pre-paid service. Credit approval and one contract required. Early termination fee may apply. To qualify and redeem the rebate, complete the rebate form, provide a copy of your 3nd wireless bill showing active plan and feature and payment in full with no previous balance, and agree to maintain service in good standing for a minimum of 181 days in order to avoid an equipment discount charge back of $250. Void where prohibited. One rebate per activated phone as described above. Your rebate check will be mailed within 10-12 weeks from receipt of your rebate submission as described above...
    it's new, Friday I think.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    If someone has a copy/PDF of the rebate form, could you post it here? thx
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Has anyone been able to get a copy of the $200 rebate form for the 700w? ($150 and $50 rebates).

The rebate instructions on Treonauts website says "Call 888-378-8091 if you have any questions, or are missing your rebate form. "....but have been on hold forever.

If someone has a copy of it, please post- thanks!