1.    #1  
    Check out this browser. Works pretty good so far.

http://nfppc.access.co.jp/english/about_v33.html
    Just curious, is this the same Access that bought Palm Source? I read it was a Japanese company, this looks like it could be it.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    yes, it is.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    on Netfront 3.3. Using XScaler with it set to 416 and it rocks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Just curious, is this the same Access that bought Palm Source? I read it was a Japanese company, this looks like it could be it.
    Ironic isn't it.

<moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Netfront 3.3 is better than PIE and Opera for WM5 but there is a delay when going to sites. I love the configuration setup, it allows you to use your SD memory card to cache, cookies, etc.
    Sprint Kyocera QCP 6035 -> T-Mobile Motorola V600 -> T-Mobile PocketPC -> T-Mobile HP6315 -> T-Mobile BlackBerry 7100t -> T-Mobile Treo 600 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> Verizon Treo 650 -> Treo700w -> Treo 700wx/Treo700p -> BlackBerry 8830
    just curious, does the thunderhawk browser work on the treo 700?imho it is faster than all the aforementioned browsers of this thread,or what about minimo browser??i have opera,netfront,minimo,PIE and thunderhawk on my ppc,and being that i have a treo 650 i dont want a treo700w(holdin out for that 700p!!) because i have a dell axim x51v too,so someone please let me know if these browsers have been tried before,thanks.
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    Hi Friends,

Can anyone tell me if Thunderhawk works with Treo 700p or Treo 650?

Thanks in Advance,
    Arun
    How about memory usage and usability which is the best for 700w?
    thunderhawk defaulted to landscape for my 700wx and I couldnt get it to reckognize my stylus clicks. It was a no go for me.