1.    #1  
    After almost two weeks of heavy use I am returning the 700w. I have read all the reviews and come to a few conclusions. It's the best pda phone ever made- I have tried them all. One handed operation is the best ever with this phone- no question- dispite was others have said. The only reason I am returning the phone is because the verizon service it not good at my house- where the sprint service is accaptable at my house. And the EVDO is not available in my area. I am very disapointed that I can't justify keeping the phone due to the coverage at my house. Another consideration is the $44 additional that verizon charges for data and not being able to use EVDO. I would give the phone five stars all the way around - as long as the verizon service in ones area is EVDO and coverage is good where you are. Sad to say I have to give up the phone.
    Thats too bad. I really like the form factor...but Im stuck to sprints coverage and data rates as well.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    The "Search" option is a wonderful thing:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=104906
    Same page as this thread.
    Maybe it isn't completely appropriate to ask this here...but would you be interested in selling your 700 as opposed to returning it?

I have a 650 right now and am interested in upgrading. Let me know.