Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Hello,

Is anyone using PocketBreeze on their Treo 700w? If so, how do you like it? What are the Pro's and Con's of this program on the Treo 700w?
    Thanks,

plucas
    I tried it and it seemed very cramped for the today screen. I tend to like not having a scroll bar. I know this is hard todo when my calendar fills up and I still want to have the today apps (Google, Mail, etc.). I did however found that I don't need to have the contact lookup on the screen fulltime as it automatically shows when i start typing a contact name. In regards to the PocketBreeze, I am not sure if its really a good design for the 700w. I see this being nice for "standard" PocketPCs.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    I use it and it is great. I've never understood the point of WM builtin calendar/email/task Today plugins -- a waste of code, IMO.

Set the pixel height to 120 or less and it fits just fine.
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions