1.    #1  
    Hi,

I am currently paying the 5.99 insurance plan. Does anybody know if you lose the phone, and pay the 50 deductible, if they give you a brand new phone, or a refurbished one? THanks!
    Be sure to leave out crucial information like the carrier

I left my divining rod and dowsing pendulum at home today.
    Be sure to leave out crucial information like the carrier
    Considering that Verizon is the only company offering the Treo 700 right now.... I would think most would know what he's talking about.......
  4.    #4  
    Yeah its Verizon. Thanks.
    Was using [New Posts], didn't see the 700W Forum
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adfsadsfjadsfkj
    Hi,

I am currently paying the 5.99 insurance plan. Does anybody know if you lose the phone, and pay the 50 deductible, if they give you a brand new phone, or a refurbished one? THanks!
    It depends. If the company has refurbs in stock, they'll send out a refurb. If not, they'll send out a new phone. Very hit or miss.

But in most cases, the refurbs cosmetically look brand new. If you're unhappy with the condition, you can request another exchange. Either way, I'd rather pay $50 for a refurb than spend $600 on a new phone.

When I had to file a claim two years ago, Asurion didn't have my phone anymore. So they upgraded me to a different model, which was brand spanking new.