1.    #1  
    Is anyone else seeing ActiveSync running in the background of their 700w just ramdomly?
    I have a habbit of checking the running apps very often to make sure I didn't leave too many thing open. And I would say that close to 80-90% of the time I check - ActiveSync is running.
    Is this normal? And therefore I can accept it.
    or is this not normal and is there something I can do/check to correct it?

Thanks

--r00t
    Dunno about WM5, but AS has always ran in the background. (even when not connected.) You can get something like Wisbar to force it to close.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by r00t 4orce
    Is anyone else seeing ActiveSync running in the background of their 700w just ramdomly?
    I have a habbit of checking the running apps very often to make sure I didn't leave too many thing open. And I would say that close to 80-90% of the time I check - ActiveSync is running.
    Is this normal? And therefore I can accept it.
    or is this not normal and is there something I can do/check to correct it?

Thanks

--r00t
    This is normal (though unacceptable), but there is a very easy fix for it. You might want to check out:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=104722
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd
    This is normal (though unacceptable), but there is a very easy fix for it. You might want to check out:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=104722
    Sweet thanks man ..
    Thanks.. this is great!
    Sprint Kyocera QCP 6035 -> T-Mobile Motorola V600 -> T-Mobile PocketPC -> T-Mobile HP6315 -> T-Mobile BlackBerry 7100t -> T-Mobile Treo 600 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> Verizon Treo 650 -> Treo700w -> Treo 700wx/Treo700p -> BlackBerry 8830