1.    #1  
    is a good calendar program. I used Agendus Pro for years because of the icons in the daily/weekly/monthly views. Is there any type of program similar for WM5?

--JD
    did you come from the 650? I'm thinking of going from the 650 to the 700w, but wondering what else i might 'miss'. anything else you miss??

would you have preferred to wait for the 700p?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  4.    #4  
    No, not after having the Samsung i730 with WM OS on it. The ONLY thing i miss from palm OS is Agendus Pro. Everything else is like a toy PDA to me compared to what WM5 OS can do. It's like having my laptop with me at all times. The phone/pager is just a bonus. Just my honest opinion so no bashing please...
  5.    #5  
    Oh, and yes i came from the 650 to the i730 and back to Treo (700) just for the form factor and OS of course.
    besides lack of camera, what did you not like about the i730?? i've thought about that too vs. the 700w, since the screen is larger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Has anyone tried this on the 700w? Does it support the square screen? It looks like a pretty good program Nice find.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Forgot about this one. I actually tried that on the i730 but it just seemed a little too busy compared to AP for palm but I might revisit it again for WM5. I do like the monthly view alot.....Thanks.....JD
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by race
    besides lack of camera, what did you not like about the i730?? i've thought about that too vs. the 700w, since the screen is larger.
    Camera did not matter to me but I do like coming back to picture contacts for incoming calls and such. Screen was excellent but just darn bulky because you really needed the extra large battery. Life was nothing compared to the 700. Charging every day compared to going for days with the 700. And you always had to slide for the keyboard that was very hard to read, especially the number keys. Treo much better one handed use.
    Treo 700w is in the list of compatible devices.