Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I'm wondering if anyone has any additional WM 5.0 themes that will work on the Treo 700. I think the fact that it only comes with 3 is a little weak.

Cheers!
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rkdiddy
    I'm wondering if anyone has any additional WM 5.0 themes that will work on the Treo 700. I think the fact that it only comes with 3 is a little weak.

Cheers!
    I actually made a 240x240 BLACK jpg and used it as a background....
    I know it's not as flashy as a cool colorful design, but it allows me to turn the Brightness level down very low (saving battery), while still being able to see the Today screen clearly...
    I did the exact same thing (black bg)! Really helped with readability.
    anyone care to save some of us 5 minutes and post the file for DL? OK so I'm lazy. sorry. It would be appreciated though, Id like to see it and try it out.
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    You guys/gals could try and bug these folks. http://www.stardock.com/products/pocketblinds/
    NRG
    That would be nice. Wisbar is a little big (and not stable on my device) but I really miss the skinning.
    Quote Originally Posted by rkdiddy

Cheers!
    Once you download the themes and unzip the file, where do you drag the theme files?
    My Documents
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    I thought the ones on MS website would not work because they are not for 240x240?
    Quote Originally Posted by nuflat
    I thought the ones on MS website would not work because they are not for 240x240?
    It seems to have worked for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by eriq35
    anyone care to save some of us 5 minutes and post the file for DL? OK so I'm lazy. sorry. It would be appreciated though, Id like to see it and try it out.

Here you go.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    What is with MS and this damn passport?! Bunch of nazi's... Why is it that they force everyone into this passport crap to use everything. You can't even check weather on your phone unless you sign in (or it will make you re-enter the zip every time).

Just a little gripe.

Quote Originally Posted by littlewaywelt
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Great this is perfect!

Thank you to everyone that contributed!
    Well, I took the black background and made it blue. Looks a little more compatible with the other blue trim on the Today page.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks for the black background. I added my favorite Formula 1 team logo to it.

Go Montoya & Raikkonen in 2006!

The background is really pretty easy to change. I use the avatar to the left here as mine and when you click the today "start" thing, you can actually see through it and still see the background (transparent). Pretty cool.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by JesseNYC
    Thanks for the black background. I added my favorite Formula 1 team logo to it.

Go Montoya & Raikkonen in 2006!

Quote Originally Posted by kirkeric
    The background is really pretty easy to change. I use the avatar to the left here as mine and when you click the today "start" thing, you can actually see through it and still see the background (transparent). Pretty cool.

Eric
    To really make the black screen look good, I downloaded and installed this skin from the SPB UniTHemes library. It makes the top and bottom menu bars a nice gradient gray with white text. The Start menu font color I also changes to white to match it.

Now instead of a black background with blue borders and fonts, the colors match.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseNYC
    To really make the black screen look good, I downloaded and installed this skin from the SPB UniTHemes library. It makes the top and bottom menu bars a nice gradient gray with white text. The Start menu font color I also changes to white to match it.

Now instead of a black background with blue borders and fonts, the colors match.
    Where do you put these Spb files? I tried putting them into My Documents and was able to get the theme in the list, but it seems to be defaulting to the Windows Default theme.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by brmcguire
    Where do you put these Spb files? I tried putting them into My Documents and was able to get the theme in the list, but it seems to be defaulting to the Windows Default theme.
    Once you see the theme in the list, select it and then hit OK. To use the black background (or other color), go back to the appearance tab and select the checkbox next to "Use this picture...", browse, select background and then press OK. You should see the dark gray/black theme with the plain black background.

If you just unzip the .tsk file and copy it to My Doc, then the theme is the same with a black background with lightning bolts in it.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast