Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks! I'll see what we have and give this a try. Really, really appreciate the tips and advice from all forum members. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nrosser
    If your organization supports OWA (Outlook Web Access), you should be able to get started now, without having to wait for IP Push - you'll use an SMS trigger instead of IP, for now...
    Thanks for the step-by-step, but I'm assuming that using this method will cost additional $ for SMS for those of us who pay per SMS message, right?
    I think I've seen others post that you can get 2000 SMS from Verizon for nothing if you get their unlimited data plan.

One other question, which I think I know the answer to, but if I'm sending/receiving emails from my office, do the messages I send/recieve stay on the exchange server or are they pulled off of there, either though Verizonwirelsssync or AUTD?

Am going in there tomorrow to work on this. Should be interesting.
    Last edited by rdstoll; 02/19/2006 at 07:45 PM.
    DUMB question: how the heck do I turn off my VZW Wireless sync? Every time I sync my 650 to my PC, I get this nutty error "Wireless Sync is unable to synchronize due to not having credentials. Click 'Go To' and then synchronize." So far, I really don't want to be sync-ing e-mails to my 650, and if I do, I'll worry about it then.

Where's the shut-off??
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Chubba
    DUMB question: how the heck do I turn off my VZW Wireless sync? Every time I sync my 650 to my PC, I get this nutty error "Wireless Sync is unable to synchronize due to not having credentials. Click 'Go To' and then synchronize." So far, I really don't want to be sync-ing e-mails to my 650, and if I do, I'll worry about it then.

Where's the shut-off??
    Once you click on Wireless Sync icon, it installs the program on the Treo.
    I couldn't figure out how to delete/uninstall it, so after my Hard Reset, I never clicked on the icon again, since I had no use for it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12