Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    It is my work OWA. For some reason, I get the security screen, then no matter what I click on, I get an error.

    If someone has a work around, It would be GREATLY appreciated. Here is the site.

    https://mail.mdw.army.mil/exchange/logon.asp

    Thanks.
    Steve
  2. Stihl's Avatar
    Posts
    741 Posts
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    #2  
    I'm on the treo right now actually-I strip the sight down w/ that google pda portal first. I works fairly well.
  3. Cartman's Avatar
    Posts
    700 Posts
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    #3  
    Tell your exchange admin to enable "mobile outlook web access" if you want a better experiance getting to your mailbox using mobile web browsers.

    Its a checkbox that is not enabled by default in exchange.

    But why not use Exchange Activesync?
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for helping, what do you mean? Can you actually get to the login screen on that page I linked to?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by gex
    Tell your exchange admin to enable "mobile outlook web access" if you want a better experiance getting to your mailbox using mobile web browsers.

    Its a checkbox that is not enabled by default in exchange.

    But why not use Exchange Activesync?
    Exchange Activesync? How do I set that up, if you don't mind me asking.

    I have tried, but I only know the name of my email server, I don't know the incoming or outgoing, just the name of the server. I'm totally lost. I setup my personal POP inbox fine, but have no clue how to set up my Exchange activesync.

    Any help would be appreciated.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve_OS
    Exchange Activesync? How do I set that up, if you don't mind me asking.

    I have tried, but I only know the name of my email server, I don't know the incoming or outgoing, just the name of the server. I'm totally lost. I setup my personal POP inbox fine, but have no clue how to set up my Exchange activesync.

    Any help would be appreciated.
    Here you go...you may need to get some help from your IT department though.

    http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBC...tem,CASE=41576
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve_OS
    Exchange Activesync? How do I set that up, if you don't mind me asking.

    I have tried, but I only know the name of my email server, I don't know the incoming or outgoing, just the name of the server. I'm totally lost. I setup my personal POP inbox fine, but have no clue how to set up my Exchange activesync.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Good luck - I noticed you're at an army .mil address (DC?) - the security requirements are probably going to limit what can be done.

    Another option is to set a rule in Outlook on your desktop machine to forward email - but you may find that it can't be forwarded to commercial accounts. If you can forward your mail to AKO you might be able to get mail from there via a POP server. I don't remember if AKO has a POP3 option. If you can forward your mail to a commercial account you could setup a gmail account and access it via POP3.

    POP3 is a standard way access email servers; Mobile Outlook should be able to get POP3 mail.

    Good luck.
  8.    #8  
    Thanks guys.

    Yeah, I'm just going to forward it to my gmail account. Much appreciated.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve_OS
    It is my work OWA. For some reason, I get the security screen, then no matter what I click on, I get an error.

    If someone has a work around, It would be GREATLY appreciated. Here is the site.

    https://mail.mdw.army.mil/exchange/logon.asp
    Did you ever find a way around it? I've tried and can't.

    Also, have you ever tried to set up your AKO? I've finally got mine to receive but I can't send. If you can give any help, I'd appreciate it.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
  10. #10  
    i can't logon to AKO from the treo either.
    melissa
  11. #11  
    you guys are kidding right? isn't forwarding govt email to an external commercial account is a security violation right?

Posting Permissions