Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. dmn8's Avatar
    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
       #1  
    This error is driving me nuts. My ActiveSync works appx. 80% of the time. The other 20% I see this error in ActiveSync on the device. I am synchronizing without SSL to Exchange 2003 SP2.

    Any advice or ideas to fix this??????

    Thanks in advance.
  2. #2  

Posting Permissions