1.    #1  
    if you press send twice, it brings up the last numbers dialed... but even if you clear the phone log, this list stays. how do you delete it??? anyone know?
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by race
    if you press send twice, it brings up the last numbers dialed... but even if you clear the phone log, this list stays. how do you delete it??? anyone know?
    Are you making calls you shouldn't?
    he he, 976-babe
    I think it is more a matter of cleanliness and keeps from inadvertently dialing last numbers dialed too. When you delete the log, you expect that ALL calls will be gone.

I personally hate pushing my green phone button only to see all those darn calls. I want to see the dial pad.

I guess then that nobody has figured this out yet?

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Are you making calls you shouldn't?
    In addition to calling a # that I should not be , If I call a single contact at 3 different locations, the contact appears on the list 3 times. That's just dumb.
    I like the full history. Sometimes I need to look and see when I called someone.
    And all of that remains in your log. If you look at the history on the green phone button it doesnt show you when you called anywhere. It just lists the number. Now, you must admit, IF you cleared the log, you would normally expect just that, "clear the log". The full history you are mentioning is not even the area we are talking about here.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by jwindsurfer
    I like the full history. Sometimes I need to look and see when I called someone.