Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    From what I can see, apart from the total differences between the operating systems, the 700w seems like its much more stable than the 650.

What I haven't seen a lot of discussions about is the reliability of the actual phone portion of the 700w. One of the major reasons that I'm considering upgrading from my 650 is the reliability of the phone itself. I've been a VZW customer for years and find their coverage just great. Never had a problem with dropped calls or poor reception until I bought the 650. Even with a full signal I can't hold a call for longer than 2-3 minutes at a time. I'm on my third 650 since April and they all act the same. I'm in sales, on the road 3-4 days a week and not being able to hold more than a 2-3 minute conversation with my clients is just killing me.
    The phone portion of the 700 is quite a bit better than that of the 650. the reception rivals the motos (710 & 815) which is damn good. I have nothing but positive things to say about the WM5 phone implementation.
    Have had the 700 since the 12th. So far love the phone. went from the 600 right to it and much better overall quality.