1.    #1  
    no programmable keyboard on 700w? or have I just not figured it out yet? it would be sad if it wasn't supported
    If you mean speed dial, then from Today screen, goto Menu > New Speed Dial
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    RTM... or even just the first page of the quick ref guide... ive seen so many reviewers who have not even gone through the quick intro when you hard reset the device... so much that people are asking for is there in the first page of the quick ref guide...one page...has a lot of info...now image reading the actual manual...

For quick program access to internet, calendar and task manager its option send, option start, option ok (holding down ok works too). WM is hold side...All these can be changed to anything else in the Buttions settings...I changed the hold side to be camera... most others use it for VC.

I think you can also assign holding down of any letter key to an action... but i have not RTFM either
  4.    #4  
    I think you can also assign holding down of any letter key to an action... but i have not RTFM either
    This is what I'm talking about.

While I'm terrible at RTFM when I first get a device (I like to dive in and see how it would work for a typical non-RTFM user since I will be supporting them), I don't think that this feature is available.

It's a shame because that was one of the best things about the PalmOS and previous Treos. I liked being able to open apps with one button.
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Read the Fun Manual

Its hard to expect anyone to really read even the quick reference guide, which is huge, much less the actual manual on the CD...

Thats one thing about the BB... most people quickly get the concept of how to use it with only about 3 min. of instruction