1.    #1  
    Has anyone figured out how to use their laptop with the 700w to connect to the Internet? I'd love to be able to utilize the speed when I'm out and about.
    Use PDANET from Junefabrics. It works great.
    Doug
    What's Verizon's policy on this? Will they terminate the account or bill for excesssive use, as I believe Sprint has done in the past?
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxy
    What's Verizon's policy on this? Will they terminate the account or bill for excesssive use, as I believe Sprint has done in the past?
    Of course not.

They'll send Jack Bauer after you.
    Quote Originally Posted by jstpa
    Of course not.

They'll send Jack Bauer after you.
    LOL, thanks for ruining the whole season for me. Jack Bauer becomes a Verizon commando and hunts down geeks who hack Treo 700s and use them for mobile web servers and beats the crap out them by ripping their own arms out of their sockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by dhegge
    Use PDANET from Junefabrics. It works great.
    Doug
    Their website says the 700w version is not available until tomorrow
    Beta...

Been using it for the last week or so. Works like a charm.
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jwindsurfer
    LOL, thanks for ruining the whole season for me. Jack Bauer becomes a Verizon commando and hunts down geeks who hack Treo 700s and use them for mobile web servers and beats the crap out them by ripping their own arms out of their sockets.

Well, Jack keeps losing his government job. I figure VZW would appreciate his talents.

He would give new meaning to "can you hear me now?"