Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    Alright, I seem to have figured out most of my questions regarding this phone through a combination of messing around with it, reading the manual, and the advice of this forum. I managed to get my msn account and gmail account working (although now I have to add my school's email account).

However, I am curious as to what 'Outlook E-mail' refers to. It seems like it's just a name given to an email account, but there is no account. When I go to 'shut it down' it doesn't appear on the list in the task manager the way my Hotmail/Gmail acounts do.

Whats the deal?
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    That is the account used if you either synchronize email with your computer's Outlook or if you use an Exchange server.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    Ah, well I keep getting an error when I try to sync. I just set up my accounts on my treo itself. Is there a way to either get the outlook e-mail to actually do something or at least disable it in my treo so I don't see it as an option?
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Nope...it will always be an option. If you don't use it the Outlook account will just remain empty though...no big deal.