Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1.    #1  
    Just returned from a Verizon Store and tested (he keyboard. it is Sadly very poor especially compared to the Blackberry key board. The keys are very Small and stiff.
  2. #2  
    I disagree totally, but to each his own
  3. BNelson's Avatar
    Posts
    67 Posts
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    #3  
    Based off of how your post was written, you need some practice with that Blackberry keyboard.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by BNelson
    Based off of how your post was written, you need some practice with that Blackberry keyboard.
    BB keyboard is flawless on 7290. Don't know about the 8700, Does the 700 have predictive text on the keyboard?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJRoppolo
    I disagree totally, but to each his own
    the keys muchSmaller than the 7290which is why it is Sleeker as well ?
  6. jstpa's Avatar
    Posts
    218 Posts
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    #6  
    I tested the keyboard today. Loved it. Beats the hell out of my 600's keyboard.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jstpa
    I tested the keyboard today. Loved it. Beats the hell out of my 600's keyboard.
    IE is better than the 600, but not the 7290.The keys in the latter are larger
  8. nuflat's Avatar
    Posts
    294 Posts
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    #8  
    Yes, the 700 does have predictive text. What is with these people and their crackberries? I guess I need to go find a crackberry forum and go rant on how great the 700 is on that forum and see how much flaming I can stir up.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by nuflat
    Yes, the 700 does have predictive text. What is with these people and their crackberries? I guess I need to go find a crackberry forum and go rant on how great the 700 is on that forum and see how much flaming I can stir up.

    And I do espouse the virtues of a Treo on BBforums . But the fact remains that the keys of a BB are larger! Mere facts. Just like the Tree has a far Superior EVDo option
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by athreya
    BB keyboard is flawless on 7290. Don't know about the 8700, Does the 700 have predictive text on the keyboard?
    predictive text? with a QWERTY keyboard? seem rathre pointless to me
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    predictive text? with a QWERTY keyboard? seem rathre pointless to me
    Sure type?
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJRoppolo
    I disagree totally, but to each his own
    Right on - I love the keyboard - it's WAYYYYY better than the keyboard on the XV6600 that I came over from.

    I think that Palm did a knock-out job on the keyboard considering the size of the device. I love the backlight color and the 'tactile' feel the keys make - they are not mushy and membrane-ly at all.
    Whitney Roberts
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by AllCammedUp
    Right on - I love the keyboard - it's WAYYYYY better than the keyboard on the XV6600 that I came over from.

    I think that Palm did a knock-out job on the keyboard considering the size of the device. I love the backlight color and the 'tactile' feel the keys make - they are not mushy and membrane-ly at all.

    700 keyboard is better than any thing except the 7290 I mho

    All Cramped up
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by athreya
    700 keyboard is better than any thing except the 7290 I mho

    All Cramped up
    We get it...move along.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdynsty25
    We get it...move along.
    You got it. So you should move along!

Posting Permissions