1.    #1  
    I have 650 now and use Verichat...

Is there something like that for the 700W?

MG
    Agile messenger rocks
    Verichat works on the 700w Windows Mobile 5 OS. I'm running it now...

Thank you for contacting PDAapps Support.

Yes, VeriChat works on Treo700. Please point your device browser to the following link for downloading VeriChat for WM 5.0 http://www.pdaapps.com/ota/wm5/VeriChat.cab . You can also downoad it from our website www.pdaapps.com/

Thanks for your Patience.

PDAapps Support Team
    http://www.pdaapps.com/support.html
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Does Verichat use SMS (I dont' have an unlimited SMS plan) or just use data?
    You can set it up either way SMS or Data
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    The true question is does it work in standbye like it did on the Treo 650?
    Does Verichat thread SMS messages?
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamG
    Does Verichat thread SMS messages?
    I use Verichat and was alerted of an updated beta version that appears to be a little better then the previous version. I am not sure what you mean if Verichat threads messages?
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs
    The true question is does it work in standbye like it did on the Treo 650?
    Yes it does.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdynsty25
    Yes it does.
    So basically you can click either chat if you want to send message and have it open Verichat at the same time or hit quick reply which will just send message reply in the background. ???

This wouldnt work on any of the previous versions of PPC WM5 verichat prior to 1.36b which I never got a chance to try.
    That's how it works for me. It just keeps the data connection open (but dormant, with the greyed out arrows) and when it's accepting or sending a message it makes the connection live and takes care of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJRoppolo
    Agile messenger rocks

You have Agile Messenger working on the 700? I tried last night and it worked...but I could only connect to MSN and couldn't access all of the preferences b/c of the screen.
    Verizon responded today about AIM on the 700w: (the 710 refers to my Motorola V710)

I apologize for any previous miscommunication; if I am understanding you, correctly, you are looking for the Treo 700w to function with AIM in the same way you are accustomed to doing so with your Motorola V710. Unfortunately, at this time, AIM in the format you wish to use it is not available on the Treo 700w.

We are only able to provide information regarding models/features that are currently on the market for sale, as any pre-release information would be subject to change and could therefore be inaccurate at the time of la
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdynsty25
    Yes it does.
    No it doesn't. How do you figure?
    Causerie released its new version Causerie 3.1 for Instant Messaging with added features additional to it's older versions. It is better to try this one.

Visit http://mantragroup.com/
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    so where exactly is the windows mobile version of Causerie in that link?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stihl
    so where exactly is the windows mobile version of Causerie in that link?
    It only supports Palm OS devices.
    If Causerie doesn't support WM, why have you posted links to it in at least 2 threads in the WM forums on this site??

Platinum, please stop spamming about Causerie in all the threads I just looked at. You're making it blatantly obvious you work for MantraGroup and are posing as some regular user...and that will get you banned....like "ideas" I think a long time ago.

This is not the way to get Mantra's credibility back after disappearing for almost 5 months.

I am a user of Causerie and have supported you guys for a while now, but this behavior is pretty disappointing and unprofessional.

My .02
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    If Causerie doesn't support WM, why have you posted links to it in at least 2 threads in the WM forums on this site??

Platinum, please stop spamming about Causerie in all the threads I just looked at. You're making it blatantly obvious you work for MantraGroup and are posing as some regular user...and that will get you banned....like "ideas" I think a long time ago.

This is not the way to get Mantra's credibility back after disappearing for almost 5 months.

I am a user of Causerie and have supported you guys for a while now, but this behavior is pretty disappointing and unprofessional.

My .02
    WOW, good catch!