1.    #1  
    I cannot find an easy way to get all my contacts from the 650. How did you guys get this done?
    What's wrong with Outlook?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    sync your 650 with outlook and then it should work. however, if you used palm desktop before, you can get a free yahoo account and use that to do an import/export.
    If you used Wireless Sync on your 650 to store your contacts, it will sync automatically to your 700w
    Quote Originally Posted by redemption
    I cannot find an easy way to get all my contacts from the 650. How did you guys get this done?
    You could also export them to a *.aba file as well...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by redemption
    That will depend upon where you store them now. If you store them in MS Lookout (Outlook), then just tell the Treo to sync with that. If it's Lotus Organizer, then with VFS, ewasySync doesn't work and you ave to do a vcard export and then import that into Palm Desktop. If anything else....just look at what file formats PD supports on input that match whatever you have now in output.
  7.    #7  
    thanks for tips, was able to import to outlook and then to 700!