Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    I just got the 700w a week ago and love it. I'm learning a lot about windows and palm and pda phones in general which is all pretty interesting; of course, I've begun experimenting with settings and such to see what does what.

I recently installed a pda version of instant messenger since most of my friends can be found there, but it failed to connect, so I downloaded Verichat instead which works fantastically. I went to delete AIM, and everything seemed to go smoothly, but the icon (currently just the default 'file' icon) is still there.

Any way to get this thing gone for good?
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    The icon (.lnk file) should be in /Windows/Start Menu/Programs. Use File Explorer (I also use Resco Explorer 2005) to browse there and delete it.

Frank
    In ActiveSync you can remove it from both the program and Treo at the same time. I did the same thing with battery pac, download MemMaid and under quick clean check off dead shortcuts & dead registries, this will get rid of it.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    you are both GOLDEN GODS!

hail
    Quote Originally Posted by fmcgirt
    Use .....Resco Explorer 2005 to browse there and delete it.
    I also do this but take it one more step and use the Resco Reg Editor to search and manually delete any left overs. I had to do this when I upgraded Pocket Express. Please refer to the first post in the Reg edit thread before doing this!