1.    #1  
    Is there a way i can set up, rather than the IMAP setup for email, I can use OWA to synchronize email calendar etc?

If i can, then what would i put as the server name, when i configure server, and what do i use as domain? are there any other issues with this? I thought it was possible, but was not sure.

i miss chatter..:-(

thanks for your help.
    I set up Activesync to hit my companies OWA address with no problem. Just put the URL in the server address field (no HTTPS://) and check the requires SSL connection if appropriate. For domain, I put the corporate domain (if you login to OWA with an account formatted like DOMAIN\account, then use that domain, if you just login with an account, you can probably leave the domain field blank).

It seemlessly syncs Contacts, Calendar and E-mail.

Does anyone know how to get it to sync tasks as well? Does this have to be configured on the server side?
    Tasks will not sync over the air with Exchange ActiveSync until you update to Exchange SP2 and you update the ROM on the Treo 700w to include the Mobile Services Feature Pack MSFP. The MSFP is not out yet but is just around the corner according to MS.
    Tasks will not sync over the air with Exchange ActiveSync until you update to Exchange SP2 and you update the ROM on the Treo 700w to include the Mobile Services Feature Pack MSFP. The MSFP is not out yet but is just around the corner according to MS.
    Not true . I sync tasks OTA on my PPC 6700 with no MSPF & Exchange 2003 SP2. In this config you get task sync and contact photo sync, but no push email or device wipe. That'll have to wait.
    Current: iPhone 3G
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by steinbr2
    Does this have to be configured on the server side?
    Exchange has to be 2003 SP2 for tasks to work.
    Current: iPhone 3G
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...