1.    #1  
    I am pretty impressed with how well the voice command stuff works on WM5. I really like how it will annouce your schedule and search your contacts without having to voice train it. Even playing music works well. Very cool

Just for fun I added some extra appointments so that they will announce themselves throughout the day like: "Must destroy earth, must destroy earth now. There is no escape. Ha ha ha ha. Powering up dooms day device!".
    pretty funny heheh
    LOL, I'm going to do that! (and say I thought of it.)
  4.    #4  
    The best part is that when it announces the meeting it says "powering up dooms day device in 15 minutes". hehe
    How do you search your contacts with voice command. I have it so it will announce my appointments and who is calling me but can it do more (without bluetooth)?
    I have not figured out how to activate voice command from the button on my BT headset ???? Anyone know how we can get it to launch VC instead of redial the last number dialed???
    I don't get voice command. The manual is worthless. It simply tells you how to change one of the buttons so that voice command comes up. What commands must one use to get it to work?
    Pop the CD that came with the phone into your PC, there is a 268 some odd page manual on there that is very detailed, not sure why it was omitted in paper form
    Quote Originally Posted by Pointman
    How do you search your contacts with voice command. I have it so it will announce my appointments and who is calling me but can it do more (without bluetooth)?
    "show <contact>" will pull up any of the contacts in your contact list.
    for example: "show bob dobbs"
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Enter an appointment named " Kung Pao Chicken and Fried Rice," if you want a good laugh! My girlfriend's mom through a coke can at me when I played that for her since she owns a Chinese restaurant...