1.    #1  
    I run 2000 at home and 2000 at work. Should I upgrade my home outlook to 2002? Will running 02 at home and 00 at work create synching problems? Any great functionality improvements in the 02 version? I've always been very happy with 2000.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Why not upgrade to Outlook to 2003?

Since we're on the topic, why is the latest Outlook version always two or more years old?
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver5

Since we're on the topic, why is the latest Outlook version always two or more years old?
    Because 2 or 3 years has passed since it was first introduced.
    The new OFFICE VISTA will be out this year.
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rowdyonegh
    The new OFFICE VISTA will be out this year.
    Have you any links to previews of this?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver5

why not upgrade to 2003? -because 2002 is included with the 700 and I'm happy with 2000. Is the included version a mini version like outlook express or is it the full 02 version?
    If there will be any synching problems I'm not interested in upgrading since I don't anticipate that we'll move from outlook 2000 at work any time in the near future.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    I installed 2002, but I seriously have no idea where it is on my computer. I've searched for an exe for it, a shortcut, anything, but it escapes me.

I know I installed it too, because I went to add remove programs and Outlook 2002 is right there.

The only thing I see are a bunch of new Office shortcuts, one being 'activate product'

Anyone wanna send me a clue?