Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Currently I use a program called pocket time on my PDA. It keeps track of my billable hours for customers and is easy to use. Im looking for something to use on my Treo 700 now. Anyone have any suggestions on software for me to look at?
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Nobody uses a program that will track time on WM05?
    I have seen them around, but never used them so I don't know any names to give you. The best advice I can give you is to go to one of the Software threads with links to Free and Commercial PPC Software sites and search. Or maybe Google might pull something up right away. They are out there.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Kind of frustrating. Ive been looking all over. Have found plenty, and really like the one I currently use. NONE of them will work on WM05 so far, and the closest I have heard from any of them is 3-6 weeks out. Oh well.
    This says it works on Pocket PC...what luck have ya had with PPC programs ? or maybe there's a WM5 specific version in da works ?

http://www.andychapman.net/eng/showpage.php3?id=915
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I finally found one that works well. Its called TimeBiller. Comes with a desktop and PDA version that sync up. Can do reports and whatnot. Works well.

www.fannsoftware.com is where I got it.