Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    As a long time Windows Mobile user, this thing was very easy to get set up and running. After about 10 minutes, I had it doing everything I wanted it to. I was so impressed when I got to mess with a 650, and very excited when I heard that Palm was going to put out a WM device. I am thrilled with this thing.

I agree with everyone that it could use more RAM, but its not a real big deal to me for how I will use this device.

I am missing my voice dial commands through the BT headset, but I can deal with it.

Its very nice to actually have my PDA and phone combined. I have been holding off for years on buying one of these, due to how clunky they have all been. This one does exactly what its supposed to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by COBronco
    As a long time Windows Mobile user, this thing was very easy to get set up and running. After about 10 minutes, I had it doing everything I wanted it to. I was so impressed when I got to mess with a 650, and very excited when I heard that Palm was going to put out a WM device. I am thrilled with this thing.

I agree with everyone that it could use more RAM, but its not a real big deal to me for how I will use this device.

I am missing my voice dial commands through the BT headset, but I can deal with it.

Its very nice to actually have my PDA and phone combined. I have been holding off for years on buying one of these, due to how clunky they have all been. This one does exactly what its supposed to do.
    impossible. you must have some working complaint about the memory. apparently it's a must.

I like mine so far, matter of fact, I love it compared to my past devices.

enjoy and have fun with yours.

regards