1.    #1  
    I live and work in an area with ONLY Extended Digital. Its an area where there is US Cellular coverage. Phone and text messages work great!! But Data does not work at all... I hate it.. Does anyone know much about the agreements Verizon has with other carriers in repects to "unlocking" data services? I know that US Cellular has data because they offer the blackberry as one of their phones.. Why cant Verizon phones have data from their towers???!!

I cant even use the EVDO!!!!!
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    I feel for you, but I had a better experience up at my condo in southern vermont where, with my t600, I got no data but with my 700w I did get data. I know that we were roaming on alltel because Verizon has no digital service up in this area. Not sure how my 700 got data and my t600 didn't but I'm not complaining. Love the 700
  3.    #3  
    What?!? How the heck did that happen? I'm pretty sure my 700 dosent work.. I have perfect 1X signal.. But no data.. Bull crap if you ask me..
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    seriously. I'm up there a few days a week, and never had data service until I got my 700w. Maybe by some slim chance, the reception on the 700w is better therefor I'm picking up some weak Verizon signal. I know whenever I tried connecting using my 600 I got some error message saying data service not available.
  5.    #5  
    Wow.. I hope i can experience the same thing..

Anyone know about the question i had about US Cellular/Verizon agreements?
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    When I had called them about a year ago, about my 600 not getting data up in vermont eventhough I had a digital signal, they told me that it was not possible due to the fact that they do not have any data agreements with them.