1.    #1  
    All i know is that we have a pop3 enabled server.. I dont know if its Microsoft Exchange 2003.. Is there an easy way to find out? Until the "TRUE PUSH" email comes out later this year, how would you guys reccomend that i set up my email? Exchange Server? Wireless Sync? IMAP or POP?
    All i care is that it is as similar to a blackberry as possible.. Thats all i care about.. I would really appreciate any help!!

BTW- I do use Microsoft Outlook
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    It depends...

Do you have the ability to check your email through OWA (Outlook Web Access). Where you go to a page like https://mail.XXXXXX.com/exchange and you can access your email?

If so - you should be able to grab it right off the server with automatic syncing and not have to have a computer up and running or anything like that.
    does the OWA also handle things like tasks and calendars? regardless what do I use as the server address for OWA? its not the exchange server right, its probably a website no?
    I don't use Outlook, nor do most peeps I know, but all I do to set up a mobile device for myself or others for e-mail is go to the desktop / laptop e-mail application, click on "server settings" and duplicate everything except for outgoing server, which is specific to your provider.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    If you have access to everything outlook related through OWA - you need to enter the public IP address of your exchange server - and then everything should work fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiOn1
    If you have access to everything outlook related through OWA - you need to enter the public IP address of your exchange server - and then everything should work fine.
    so the question is, where do i get the public ip address of m OWA account. I know its not mail.mycompany.com/exchange, but something a little more challending, but its definitely OWA.
    thanks