Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Ok...testing has gone well...now we just need to sign all the legal documents to Microsoft in order to offer the service...damn lawyers

We will be working on offering hosted Live Communications server as well in the mean time but the price per month on that doesn’t make it very attractive Hopefully MS will realize this and lower the licensing cost so that more people might want to use it..
    any updates here Gex. would love to give you my $5 a month for an exchange acount accessable from outlook 2007 as well as my PPC.
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Thank you for asking! We were (finally) accepted into the Service Providers program last week and given access to order the deployment media this week!

Quite excited to start building the production systems with the legally licensed media once it arrives

After signing away our first born to Microsoft we are legit

The entire process has taken much longer than I anticipated but in the end it is good to get everything done properly.

Hopefully by the end of this month we can start offering hosting services to the public.
    Good news. let us know.
    Hi,

I'd be interested in this if it's all up and going for personal use and not on a Treo, for my own domain as from what I could gather you'd be far cheaper than Mail2web, as I do prefer the exchange webmail from others, and I was wondering if it could be possible to have a PM, to see whether it is working and whether I could use my own domain name or not?
    Any updates Gex? This is awesome! Thanks soo much for offering this!
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    sounds fishy
    Gex is a known poster here, I don't think he's trying to rip anyone off!! Maybe he hasn't been back in a while because he's *gasp* busy working!!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Anybody knows if GEX got his exchange hosting service started? I could not find any free exchange hosting with activesync capabilities. The best I found is a $6.95 a month plan from Apps4Rent.com.

It seems like quite a complete offering.
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Wow, talk about a blast from the past!

Never went into the hosting service for a number of reasons. Mostly because of Microsoft getting into Exchange hosting themselves.

You can now use google to host mail for your own personal domain for free. They support Exchange Activesync for an additional cost.
    Google Apps

Funny that I got an email about this today...as im in the middle of installing Exchange Server 2010 in a test environment!

On a side note I just noticed that my old wmphones.com domain, that I let expire, has been taken over by someone else with some of my old content and videos. Weird!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12