Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    A thread like this is often very handy to have for each device. BT is suppose to be BT, yet each phone seems to have certain devices that it plays nice with and others that just don't seem to work well at all.

A thread like this can become very long, so it if does a quick search of this thread would be advised to see if the specific device you are looking for has had success or not with the 700w.

The guidelines for this thread are simple:
    • Please simply report if you were able to successfully pair with a BT device or not. Please include full device name and manufacturer.
    • Please refrain from discussion so this can remain a reference thread.
    Successfully paired the Nextlink Bluespoon AX2.
    Successfully paired with a Jabra BT350.

However voice recognition/dialing does not work via the BT Headset. Not sure if this is an issue with the headset, the Treo or the Mobile 5 software
    Successfully paired with a Toyota Prius.
    Unsuccessfully paired with a Plantronics M2500
    Unsuccessfully paired with Nissan Maxima
    Successfully paired with Jabra BT250v.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Paired with my Motorola HS820 no problems...Works well, very clear.
    Successfully paired with 2005 Acura TL. No battery or signal strength displayed, but none of the first call or reset problems associated with the Treo 650.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Successfully paired with Sony HBH-660 and Acura TSX. No battery or signal strength displayed.
    Successfully paired a Plantronics Discovery 640 and a Motorola HS850. They both work perfectly with the 700w.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Successfully paired with '06 Lexus GS430.

Will test out the Motorola H700 when I receive it on Tuesday.
    Successfully paired with a Jabra BT-350, and yes, the voice command works through the headset.
    Successfully paired with Plantronics 320, but don't buy this head set the audio quality is terrible. Also don't beleive that the BT-350 works with voice commands. Everybody including Microsoft says that is does not work via BT.
    Successfully paired with an '06 Lexus RX430 without any problems.
    Successfully paired and operational with Moto HS810, HS820, and H500.
    Succesfully paired and operational with Socket BT GPS
    Succesfully (?) paired but UNSUCCESFUL operation with a laptop using a Socket CF BT card. No response from Socket yet as to if it will be supported in the future.
    Anyone else have success w/Treo 700 and the Acura TL? I'm looking to get an 06 TL tomorrow or so and have not yet found the lucky phone to go with my car (but I have Sprint for now).

Quote Originally Posted by ntaylor
    Successfully paired with 2005 Acura TL. No battery or signal strength displayed, but none of the first call or reset problems associated with the Treo 650.
    I've had success with my 2004 Acura TL, but it is a bit erratic. Sometimes does not pair and requires either shutting and restarting bluetooth or a soft reset. Battery and signal strength do not show on my dashboard (it did with my previous phone). Also takes a long time to pair (15-20 seconds vs. 2-5 seconds with previous phone). Once paired works fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by ucsdsig
    Successfully paired with '06 Lexus GS430.

Will test out the Motorola H700 when I receive it on Tuesday.
    Did the H700 pair up and work well with the 700W?
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrod
    Did the H700 pair up and work well with the 700W?
    Thanks
    The H700 paired up fine. But after working perfectly for two weeks, it started getting more and more static. I tried re-paring numerous times, but nothing improved the situation.

I ended up exchanging for a new H700 and everything has been ok so far. Fair warning though, the range is not that great. Not sure whether the 700w or the H700 is to blame.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast