Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    successful pair with E39 BMW 530i, however the connection drops on a regular basis and requires a soft reset to fix. I am working on a resolution for this...

successful pair with a think outside BT Keyboard. The combination works great. Be sure to choose the WM Phone PC option not the pocket pc option. The pocket pc driver doesn't work correctly.

Edit:

Thinkoutside has the specific 700w driver for the BT keyboard available on their site. Download it using PIE then just install the CAB. It is fully WM05 aware and has softkey menu support too.
    Last edited by Sleuth255; 02/09/2006 at 11:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ucsdsig
    The H700 paired up fine. But after working perfectly for two weeks, it started getting more and more static. I tried re-paring numerous times, but nothing improved the situation.

I ended up exchanging for a new H700 and everything has been ok so far. Fair warning though, the range is not that great. Not sure whether the 700w or the H700 is to blame.
    Thanks ucsdsig. If I can ask 2 more questions? How long have you had the 2nd H700? And about how far is the range? 5ft, 10ft, 20ft?

I really like the H700's form, it's just a fair amount of money, and the way I have to purchase things for work, makes returning things kinda difficult. Thanks again.
    Paired up BT500 just fine, although it's far less than clear in terms of usage. There are several wireless networks in my condo complex and I think they may be interfering...not sure.. Voice command doesn't seem to work with the headset, or I've not actually figured out how to utilize it...
    Successfully paird with a laptop which had a Belkin Compact Flash bluetooth card.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrod
    Thanks ucsdsig. If I can ask 2 more questions? How long have you had the 2nd H700? And about how far is the range? 5ft, 10ft, 20ft?

I really like the H700's form, it's just a fair amount of money, and the way I have to purchase things for work, makes returning things kinda difficult. Thanks again.
    I've had my second H700 for about two weeks now. The build quality is quite good, although I'm not a big fan of the shiny chrome finish...shows every fingerprint.

The range on my H700 varies. While I'm in the office, I can get about 15 feet with no static. BUT, when I'm at home, I need to have the 700w almost right next to me in order to avoid static. Guess I have lots of interference at home.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Pairing for my 04 Acura TL is spotty at best. 700W seems to connect every other call successfully. Also takes 20 30 seconds for the car to find the phone. My BB used to connect upon ignition???

Jabra BT250V was returned for excessive crackling sound, but paired fine.

I understand they are working on a BT patch to fix the erratic functionality.
    Jabra BT500 - OK.
    Generic eBay GPS receiver (Leadtek chipset) - OK.
    I think you mean E60, E39's production ended in 2003MY, and Bluetooth function was not available until June 2004 production. I had an April 2004 production 545i, that bluetooth only worked half way, I can hear but can not speak. Now I have the E60 M5, and am experiencing the similar problem as you did. I did however got it paired flawlessly with my M5 for 1 day. Don't ask me how, since I could not repeat it again. Anyhow, on the M5 site, people are suggesting in upgrading the 700w with BCM1000-WCE bluetooth driver from widcom. Widcom's driver is usually more stable than the Microsoft one. There's one problem. I can find the info on Broadcom's website, but could not find the driver anywhere on-line. Could anyone out there help?
    No, it's an E39. See the bluetooth handsfree issues thread for more info.
    Successfully paired with SE HBH-602
    Successfully paird with Pocket CoPilot GPS receiver BTGPS3
    I have my 700 on order, but am using the H850 with my E815...I was planning on just pairing the two, but it doesn't look like anyone has paired them together...
    Successfully paired with:

1. Sony Ericsson hbh-610
    2. Ford Mobile-Ease kit in a 2005 Mustang
    3. Linksys BT USB dongle
    Success with the Parrot Easydrive hands free car kit. Parrot's build in voice recognition works great and no problem beaming contacts.

Neil
    Quote Originally Posted by q823
    I have my 700 on order, but am using the H850 with my E815...I was planning on just pairing the two, but it doesn't look like anyone has paired them together...
    Yep the 700w & Motorola 850 works flawlessly (granted its my only attempt with bluetooth so it might be crappy & I just dont know any better).
    The H700 works with the treo, but it has problems now and then and requires resetting to remedy. The treo and H700 do NOT WORK WELL TOGETHER.
    Has anyone had success pairing the BT-339 (i.Trek M3 Bluetooth GPS) with the 700. If so I could def. use some help with this. If you dont want to post to the thread it would be appreciated if a private message could be created and sent to me. Thanks for any help.
    Successfully paired with Parrot CK3000 Evolution
    Successfully paired with

1) ANYCOM HS-890 headset
    2) HP Pavilion dv8000t laptop with built-in bluetooth
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shrink57
    Success with the Parrot Easydrive hands free car kit. Parrot's build in voice recognition works great and no problem beaming contacts.

Neil
    How can you beam contacts to the Parrot, it doesn't support infrared?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast