Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    As stated above....
    not me.
    me neither. the quality of bluetooth headset is ALONE enough to upgrade. fullduplex and full volume conversations...
    Not I.
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    Nope, it's a keeper. I find it much more functional than the 650.
    I wouldn't even consider switching back to the 650! I love not having calls go to voicemail when I am listening to sirius!
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbarrett5381
    I wouldn't even consider switching back to the 650! I love not having calls go to voicemail when I am listening to sirius!
    Does your Sirius music stream cut off when a call comes in (without answering the call) though? just curious...
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    I am. Wait a minute. I don't own a 700w.
    no it doesn't cut off if you ignore the call. It only stops if you answer the call.
    how are you listening to sirrius on the 700w? isn't that satellite radio? do they have a web stream?
    See the SirruCE thread... it works great I am listening to mine now!
    Doug
    where is that thread???? i searched and nothing comes up. can you provide link? thanks.
    I'm going to give the 700 5 more days and if I can't resolve the numerous problems, or if I encounter any more, I'll happily move to the 650. I'm all for "early adapting," but this phone is not ready for prime time, despite what you'll read on this board.
    demichael: can you elaborate on your issues? i'm thinking of switching to the 700w for the EVDO, but otherwise happy with my 650.
    My partner just got one... i"ll give my thoughts soon... playing with both quite a bit
    For those of you who like it... do you miss the higher resolution screen?
    Quote Originally Posted by race
    where is that thread???? i searched and nothing comes up. can you provide link? thanks.
    http://www.emulamer.com/SiriuCE.html

No Howard, No Sports, the only two things I would get it for.
  18.    #18  
    I surprised more aren't going back. But oh well. I have already returned my 700w and ordered the 650.

I think I like Palm's OS better, plus I am not really a power user. I just use email (chatter) and light browsing, so I do not need the extra benefits with WM.
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    It might have more to do with WM versatility and EVDO than it does with how good the 650 is. I'd also wait a month or two and then take a customer satisfaction survey...
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    Yes. I had it for a few days and returned it. I'm not going to get into major details, but the screen brightness, and the fact that I tried to use it as an MP3 player at the gym was the final straw for me. There are some positives to it but not enough for me to switch. If there was a way to play music while you could enable Keygaurd, I may have kept it, but I could not find anyway to do it. It was ridiculous that I could not keep it in my pocket while working out because it kept dialing numbers because the buttons kept getting pressed in my pocket.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast