Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Does anyone know how to remove a picture that you have assigned to a contact (I didn't see anything about it in the manual)? I assigned a picture to one of my contacts just to see how it worked and now I want to remove it (I tried deleting the picture from the Treo altogether but the picture still shows up when that person calls me). Does anyone know what directory the contact pictures are stored in?
    Probaby a quick way around the issue would be to delete the contact and then recreate it. A pain no less though...
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rowdyonegh
    Probaby a quick way around the issue would be to delete the contact and then recreate it. A pain no less though...
    Yeah - I thought about that. I'm thinking there has to be a better way though. That will be my last resort because it's definitely a pain.

All I know is that I won't be assigning any pictures to any of my other contacts!
    if you sync with outlook. Open up the contact and delete the picture from there. Resync and see if it's gone.
    YES... just push the menu soft key below and select remove picture. I believe it will be the only selection you can choose.

Doug
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Thanks guys. I actually did it by syncing my phone with my computer's Outlook and I deleted it on there (thanks Matt).

dhegge: Thanks for the input. If I get adventurous maybe I'll add a picture for another contact and try to remove it as you advised.