1.    #1  
    How do you zoom the page. I can see the entire page but I can't read any of it... it is way to small. Cool to be able to view PDF files now if I could just read the content. I guess I am just never happy.

Doug
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I couldn't figure this out either, so I gave up and resorted to reading the Help

There are two ways to zoom, both fairly ingenious but not what I expected:

(a) click the center button on the 5-way and then use the up and down buttons to zoom. Click center again and you go back to pan mode

(b) tap the screen with the stylus, then quickly tap again (in the same spot) and drag straight up or down.

Eric
  3.    #3  
    RTFM I got it thanks for the tips. never did see any help where is that at?
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Is this the full browser? or is it just a pdf viewer?

I had the picsel browser on my i730 and it was a nice piece of software. The ability to freely zoom in and out on a web page was cool.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dhegge
    RTFM I got it thanks for the tips. never did see any help where is that at?
    Well, you can't RTFM if you can't find the "FM". Most WM apps have context-sensitive help, but finding it is hardly intuitive When the app is running and in the foreground, Start menu > Help will pull up any on-device help the developer installed. Or from the Today Screen, Start > Help has an link at the bottom of the list for help w/ 3rd party applications; clicking that will show a menu. It's supposed to be similar to the PC Windows convention of every app having a help menu in the same place, but sticking this universal help in the Start menu (especially when you can remove it from there) has always felt awkward to me.

While I'm kvetching about user interface, the Picsel viewer people really should have added a basic help/how-to readme to the PC setup program. If the UI doesn't make itself clear after a few minutes of poking around, the app should be more proactive w/ its help, IMHO.

Eric
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jstpa
    Is this the full browser? or is it just a pdf viewer?
    I had the picsel browser on my i730 and it was a nice piece of software. The ability to freely zoom in and out on a web page was cool.
    Just the PDF viewer as far as I know. What does the full browser version do? I agree, once you figure out how to zoom, it's an elegant (if memory-hoggish) piece of software.