Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324
    Because they can reply here as well... I'd rather everybody sees it and posts in here, then just me asking them a question....
    well, i just called to check on it and stuff. They told me that they tried many different things, and it didn't work... so it probably won't happen in the near future...

Damn it.
    so they got their hands on a wx and couldn't figure it out? or they haven't yet gotten a wx to compare/contrast?
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    stop bumping this goddamned thread for ****s sakes

if there is anything, guess what? A PPC TECH WOULD MAKE A NEW THREAD ABOUT IT!

mind *blown*
    Quote Originally Posted by boostinfd View Post
    well, i just called to check on it and stuff. They told me that they tried many different things, and it didn't work... so it probably won't happen in the near future...

Damn it.
    I have the same questions as lawrence.c.lee

Quote Originally Posted by lawrence.c.lee;
    so they got their hands on a wx and couldn't figure it out? or they haven't yet gotten a wx to compare/contrast
    That's all they told me about it... I don't know anything else...

And Stihl, you should go take a chill pill, if you don't feel like reading the damn thread, then don't.....
    bump
    bump only because i think it's silly at this point.....hey, a free post!
    PPC Tech's email to me...

We initially did some testing on the devices when they first were released. But now we have different chips and are trying some more testing. There is no answer as to whether or not the system will accept and recognize the additional memory. If there are any developments, the news will be posted on our website.

Best Regards,

Russell

My Question again:

Thanks for writing me back. I hope you guys succeed and make this happen, because a lot of people would upgrade if they could.

Did you guys experiment with the treo 700wx? I don’t know if it’s possible to take the memory from that unit and move it to 700w?

Thanks again

They Responded:

Not a problem. We are actually doing testin gon all of the 700 versions ( the 'p', 'w', and 'wx'). They all have different configurations, so we have to test each version.

Best Regards,

Russell
    email: pocketpc@pocketpctechs.com
    PocketPCTechs.com
    Home of the Lil' Sync and WriteSHIELD
    http://www.pocketpctechs.com
    TF: 888-301-2595
    Since we haven't heard anything in 'forever' I assumed the worst. I just went to their website to make sure and yes no luck for us...

We have reviewed the Treo 700w and due to the architecture of it, we have determined that the RAM is not upgradeable.
    Even if they had the option to upgrade the ram for $100+ I'm not sure I would've done it when I had the w. I was sending in for a replacement every couple of months. Imagine having to get a replacement after doing the ram upgrade? That would really suck.
    Wow....memories!

This is the treo-geek equivalent of going home and seeing highlights of your favorite team winning the Super Bowl 10 years ago...(if you're a football fan I guess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    Wow....memories!

This is the treo-geek equivalent of going home and seeing highlights of your favorite team winning the Super Bowl 10 years ago...(if you're a football fan I guess)

What do you mean?

I go home often and watch 30 year old highlights of the Steelers 4 super bowl wins in the 70s

I'm serious.
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
    Quote Originally Posted by levinda View Post
    What do you mean?

I go home often and watch 30 year old highlights of the Steelers 4 super bowl wins in the 70s

I'm serious.
    I haven't seen this thread in ages.....brings back memories, kinda like how the "threaded SMS comes to the 700w/wx" thread was on top of the first page every day. Just reminiscing.

You replied as if I meant something bad by it. Not sure where you get negativity from what I said...
    Littlepat, I was totally kidding my man!

Not about the fact that I do it but about acting like I didn't get the spirit of what you were saying.

Peace brother
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
    Peace and love, no doubt.

You never with these web forums, you never know...
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324