Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    The nifty software voice mail control buttons that Palm added have stopped working on my 700w. I did a hard reset, and they STILL don't work anymore. My touch screen is not set to "disable" on calls, and in fact I can still use it in call (except for the aforementioned VM buttons)

I first noticed the problem after adding Sprite beta and Wireless Sync (and nothing else), so they might be suspects, although I'd think a hard reset would undo anything they did.

Anyone else see this behavior?
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I can't seem to get them to work either. All I have is the activesync and pdf viewer programs that came with it.
    yeah they sometimes don't work...annoying
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Maybe you need to remap your vm buttons to the appropriate alpha numeric number. I had to do that and it works fine for me. Just a thought.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Update on the post that started this thread: the good folks at Palm support were nice enough not to snicker when they politely told me that in fact the voice mail buttons never were "clickable" with the stylus. I somehow convinced myself that they once were

So in my case, the buttons, um, never were, um, broken. They work via the 5-way navigation pad. I guess it makes sense that they wouldn't be screen-clickable, since most people check voice mail one-handed. One wonders, though, why Palm didn't just make them so -- if only to avoid confusion from addled owners like me.
    well I have another problem. For me they are no longer displayed. I have them checked in the voicemail options. But I just dont see them when checking an e-mail

Any thoughts
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I'm not trying to use the stylus on them but when I'm listening to voicemail I try to navigate to the trashcan icon with the 4-way switch and nada, it won't move!

Ack.. that is frustrating.

Steve