Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    With respect to the 700w device itself, is there any practical advantage to using Verizon's wireless sync for a regular IMAP mail account, over simply configuring Pocket Outlook with the account and setting it to check the IMAP account at regular intervals?

I'm on the unlimited data plan (who isn't?) so airtime isn't an issue.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    The built in client does a pretty nice job with IMAP, so I don't see why you'd need wireless sync.
    So far I've found the biggest benefit is being able to manage multiple pop3 accounts from one screen.
    yeah...i don't see a big reason if you don't need your email backed up to WS servers.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Thanks for the tips. I have since tried setting it up both ways, and, as suggested, I think it does come down to whether you want multiple accounts to be in one place (wireless sync) or individual mailboxes (built-in client).

I have a WS PC monitor on my Exchange server at work and when I added my personal IMAP account, I saw that messages from both accounts fed into same device inbox. Whether that's a blessing or a curse is wholly dependent on how you like to work.